Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Herself the Night Elf

Copyright Jenn Carney Art, 2012.  All rights reserved.


A further experimentation of using various types of charcoal and blending tools on chipboard/cardboard, that is normally reserved for oil wash or the occasional pastel application.


Its also an experiment of bringing in the traditional methods I've learned into my own style, and seeking to make it my own.  I've been intrigued on creating a self-portrait that spliced my own likeness to a World of Warcraft night elf, meeting somewhere in the middle of fantasy style and reality.


Prints are available on my deviantArt gallery:
http://twistedthyme.deviantart.com

(I don't think I will be wanting to part with the original on this one.)

Lots more ideas in my head, with images based on music, song lyrics, moods and general thoughts...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment